Basic overview of the PrinterBlock Mod:
The PrinterBlock Mod for Minecraft 1.8. allows the player to instantly create their own PIXEL ART in the sky. A player needs to follow the GUI interface in order to create their desired construction. This mod is really very simple but allows for fantastic results. The PrinterBlock Mod saves tonnes of time whilst building Pixel Art and I highly recommend this mod for anyone that does. So what are you waiting for, download the PrinterBlock Mod today.
How to use the PrinterBlock Mod:
- To use the Printer Block mod you first of all need to create the block itself. You can do this by combining Rose Red, Cactus Green, Lapis Lazuli, five Iron Ingots and one normal Wool block. Then once crafted you can place it down and begin crafting your Pixel Art by following the straight forward block GUI menu screen.
PrinterBlock Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the PrinterBlock Mod:
- You have a choice of over 20 different colours to experiment with whilst creating your pixel art.
- You can manually adjust the size of your brush depending on how much detail you want.
- You can also copy, paste, undo, redo and fill. And then obviously you can choose to print as well!
How to Install the PrinterBlock Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the PrinterBlock Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the PrinterBlock Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the PrinterBlock mod.