Basic overview of the PubliCraft Mod:
The PublicCraft Mod is a mod that allows the community the add things to it simply by sending them to the developer. A note from the developer reads as follows: “You don’t need to know how to make a mod or be a great artist. Just send in any textures, skins, buildings or other things you make and it will be added into the mod. All items you make will have your name in its tool-tip so everyone who finds it will know you made it!” That’s about all you need to know!
How to use the PubliCraft Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
PubliCraft Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the PubliCraft Mod.
Key Features of the PubliCraft Mod:
- The PubliCraft Mod adds in new weapons into your Minecraft game, of all different shapes and sizes.
- The mod also adds in some smaller additions such as boxes, barrels and new doors.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the PubliCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the PubliCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the PubliCraft Mod:
- The latest update to the PubliCraft Mod is a port to version 1.8 and version 1.7.10. This mod doesn’t really need to fix any bugs because most features are added and created seperately by external developers.