Basic overview of the Pumpkin Carvier Mod:
The Pumpkin Carvier Mod created by paul101 is a fantastic mod that allows you to carve into pumpkin faces. The mod differs slightly from the Pumpkin Carving Mod, in that you can save existing carvings and place it down again. You also carve the pumpkins with shears, rather than entering a GUI. So what are you waiting for.
How to use the Pumpkin Carvier Mod:
To use the Pumpkin Carvier Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Pumpkin Carvier Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pumpkin Carvier Mod:
- Simply place down the vanilla pumpkin and hover over it with some vanilla shears.
- Then, from here you can right click to carve into the pumpkin, as the screen will zoom in towards it.
- You can carve all four sides of the pumpkin as well as rotating it.
- You can also click to save as well as clicking to save existinc carvings.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Pumpkin Carvier Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Pumpkin Carvier Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Pumpkin Carvier Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Pumpkin Carvier Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.