Basic overview of the Quick Food Mod:
The Quick Food Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very acute and varied modification created by the developer ‘XzvvxX’. This mod adds in new food recipes to Minecraft and allows you to craft them easily with vanilla items. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with Minecraft Forge. The mod is compatible with a variety of external mods, as tested by the developer.
How to use the Quick Food Mod:
There is no real way to use the Quick Food Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Quick Food Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Quick Food Mod:
- The Quick Food Mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
- The mod can also be installed for server multiple player and client single player.
- This mod adds in some new, simple and unique food recipes including: bacon, breadsticks and bananas.
- Some new additions don’t have recipes and need to be discovered in order to eat.
How to Install the Quick Food Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Quick Food Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Quick Food Mod:
- The latest update of the Quick Food Mod added in an English review of the mod. Also, some tests were done by the developer and the compatibility of the mod was improved.