Basic overview of the QuickCraft Mod:
In order to make any useful item, you need the requiring materials ready in your inventory. You need to look for each and every one of them, no matter how long it will take you to get to each material you need. But the problematic story doesn’t peacefully end there. Even if you have all the materials you think you will need to craft an item or a tool, you need to know the recipe. Personally, I really hate it. I mean, I like the idea, but it’s sometimes too complicated. Do you feel the same? Well, here’s a good news to everyone out there who are just like me.
How to use the QuickCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the QuickCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
QuickCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the QuickCraft Mod:
- The mod will enable you to see the recipe of an item you want to craft by putting the pointer over it.
- The mod will enable you to see all the recipes you can craft by putting the pointer over a material you have in your inventory.
How to Install the QuickCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the QuickCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the QuickCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the QuickCraft Mod.