Basic overview of the Quidditch Craft Mod:
The Quidditch Craft Mod is a fairly straight forward mod for your Minecraft 1.7.4 game. If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter franchise, then you will know exactly what you are getting yourself in for. The game of Quidditch allows players to fly around the map on broomsticks, equipped with many different features and abilities. There are different positions to take up, including the Seeker- who is in charge of catching the golden snitch. So what are you waiting for? Download this mod!
How to use the Quidditch Craft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Quidditch Craft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Quidditch Craft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Quidditch Craft Mod:
- You can craft your very own broomstick by simply following the Minecraft crafting recipe.
- The Quaffle is a ball that can be thrown around in your Quidditch game.
- The Snitch can be crafted by combining gold and feathers and needs to be caught.
- The Beater Bat is something equipped by all players, and is used throughout the game.
How to Install the Quidditch Craft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Quidditch Craft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Quidditch Craft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the QuickCraft Mod.