Basic overview of the QuiverBow Mod:
The QuiverBow Mod came around when the developer of the mod was unhappy with the amount of ranged options he was offered in vanilla Minecraft. He wanted to add some variety into the ranged weapons in Minecraft, whilst keeping the game balanced. This is available for the latest patch the update and is regularly modified to check for bugs or glitches. The mod is very good and will fit well into any mod pack.
How to use the QuiverBow Mod:
- There is no real way to use the QuiverBow Mod per say. You simply need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge and then open up your latest game.
QuiverBow Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the QuiverBow Mod:
- The QuiverBow mod adds in several types of crossbow, including the Auto, Blaze and Compact bows.
- The Dragon Mortar and Dragonbox are some of the most powerful weapons.
- The Ender Rifle and Rocket Launcher are some of the best weapons in the mod.
- In total there are over twenty new ranged features in Minecraft with this mod.
- The mod can be installed on servers, or single player client.
How to Install the QuiverBow Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the QuiverBow Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the QuiverBow Mod:
- The latest changelog for the QuiverBow Mod fixed a problem with the Ender Rifle. An update to the mod also means that going back to earlier versions of the mod is now easier.