Basic overview of the Ragdoll Corpses Mod:
The Ragdoll Corpses Mod, created by the developer Gobbob_Antyvirus adds in ragdoll phyics. Now, once you kill either a zombie or pig – they will fly, twitch and spas out uncontrollably instead of dissolving and disappearing. Eventually the mod developer wants to add in ragdoll physics for skeleton, pigmen and more. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10.
How to use the Ragdoll Corpses Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Ragdoll Corpses Mod Video Showcase:
Below is a video showcase for the Ragdoll Corpses Mod by the Diamond Minecart.
Key Features of the Ragdoll Corpses Mod:
- It’s fairly obvious what this mod does, it adds in ragdoll physics into the world of Minecraft.
- The mods features only take place once you kill an agressive zombie or pig.
- The developer has noted the mod is only a prototype and is very much a work in progress.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Ragdoll Corpses Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ragdoll Corpses Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ragdoll Corpses Mod:
- The latest update to the Ragdoll Corpses Mod is a port to version 1.8 and version 1.7.10. The developer also fixed a small bug that meant the mod would run at different speeds on different computers.