wptab name=’Description’]Basic overview of the Rage Parkour Map:
The Rage Parkour Map is a Minecraft Xbox Map download available for the latest release of the console version. The map has been created by the developer QuantumGaming and is one of the hardest parkour maps that I have ever seen. It has cleverly been entitled the Rage Parkour Map because that is exactly what it will make you do: RAGE! So what are you waiting for, download it below!
How to use the Rage Parkour Map:
- To use the Rooftop Skywars Map you first of all need to install it. You can do this by following the instructions which can be found below. Then, load up the map with your friends and begin your adventure.
Rage Parkour Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Rage Parkour Map:
- The Rage Parkour Map will take the player across many varied terrains, and also through multiple dimensions.
- The map can be played by up to eight people, and is recommended a minimum of two attempt it at once.
- Available for the xbox 360 and xbox one versions of Minecraft.
How to Install the Rage Parkour Map:
- To install the map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Rage Parkour Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Rage Parkour Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft.