Basic overview of the Rainbow Sheep Map:
The Rainbow Sheep Map was created by the developer ‘Qdengler’. The developer is well known in the community as a mod-reviewer and this is one of his first ever maps. It provides an interesting challenging involving mostly exploration and chasing sheep around desert and jungle biomes.
How to use the Rainbow Sheep Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Rainbow Sheep Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Then it’s your job to search the landscape of the map in order to find all of the sheep.
Rainbow Sheep Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Rainbow Sheep Map:
- The Rainbow Sheep Map is a very fun and exciting map that asks players to search for sixteen dyed sheep. The player who finds them all and rounds them up is the winner.
- There are a few rules however, don’t steal someone else’s sheep, don’t kill other players.
- The map and surrounding area is quite large so it does provide a tough challenge.
- The Rainbow Sheep Map has been released for the Xbox 360 Console release of Minecraft.
How to Install the Rainbow Sheep Map:
- To install the Rainbow Sheep Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Rainbow Sheep Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Rainbow Sheep Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft. But future updates to the map’s landscape are expected.