Basic overview of the Raise the Dead Mod:
The Raise the Dead Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 allows you to to awaken a pack of zombies and then command them to destroy whatever you want. This mod is awesome and has many extensive features. This mod doesn’t overload your Minecraft game but whatever features it does add it does superbly! So what are you waiting for? Download the Raise the Dead Mod today to command zombie army.
How to use the Raise the Dead Mod:
To use the Raise the Dead Mod, you will first of all need to create a blood stone and a soul stone. Doing this will then allow you craft the other items in the mod’s collection.
Raise the Dead Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Raise the Dead Mod:
- The Summoning Stone is the only newly added block. Crafting it will allow you to spawn in a zombie army.
- With a Dark Sceptre, you can command your zombie army to attack, or right click a summoning stone to spawn more zombies.
- The Soul Sceptre is an upgraded sceptre. Using it will allow you spawn zombies with iron chestplates, helmets and swords.
- If you right click with a summoning talisman you will automatically spawn any of your minions to you.
How to Install the Raise the Dead Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Raise the Dead Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Raise the Dead Mod.