Basic overview of the Rancraft Penguins Mod:
The Rancraft Penguins Mod adds in fifteen new species of penguins into Minecraft. Each species has its own special trait that will light up your game. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for server multiplayer or SMP, and client singleplayer. All of the features in this mod are well textured and well-modeled, and there is no reason not to download this amazing mod. It’s created by ‘immediately’, an experienced developer.
How to use the Rancraft Penguins Mod:
There is no real way to use the Rancraft Penguins Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
Rancraft Penguins Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Rancraft Penguins Mod:
- The mod stays updated regularly to latest patches of Minecraft.
- Adds in fifteen new species of Penguins, all with specific sizes, colours and abilities:
- Emperor Penguins
- King Penguins
- Yellow-Eyed Penguins
- Magellanic Penguins
- Galápagos Penguins
- African Penguins
- Chinstrap Penguins
- Gentoo Penguins
- Humboldt Penguins
- Adélie Penguins
- White-Flippered Penguins
- Little Blue Penguins
- Flame Penguins
- Ninja Penguins
- Cloud Penguins
How to Install the Rancraft Penguins Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Rancraft Penguins Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Rancraft Penguins Mod:
- The latest changelog of the Rancraft Penguins Mod has currently not yet been released to the public.