Basic overview of the Randomite Mod:
The Randomite Mod, created by the developer gegy1000, adds in one new item to your game. The Randomite Mod adds a new ore to your world called ‘Randomite’. Randomite is a strange gem that turns itself into random things when put in a crafting table. This adds an element of suprise to the mod and means it is completely replayable. The mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, and installs with SMP multiplayer and single player client versions too.
How to use the Randomite Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Concrete Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically. Then, once you have found your Randomite Ore, you must mine it with a Stone Pickaxe or higher. It will drop a ‘Pile of Randomite Gems’. Once you have your Gems, put them in a crafting table. It will give a random item output.
Randomite Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Randomite Mod.
Key Features of the Randomite Mod:
- The Randomite Mod adds in randomite ore, mine it and take the crystals.
- Put the crystals into a crafting table and see what it gives you, there’s a lot of luck involved clearly!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Randomite Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Randomite Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.