Basic overview of the Rangers Apprentice Mod:
The Rangers Apprentice Mod is a terrific mod that has both very realistic textures and detailed models. The Rangers Apprentice Mod allows you to transform your player into an archer or ranger. This is one of the best mods I have seen released this year and I highly recommend that you download it right now. It is regularly updated and is currently bug free. With this mod you can equip a full suit of Ranger armour and can even craft new weapons too.
How to use the Rangers Apprentice Mod:
There is no real way to use the Rangers Apprentice Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Rangers Apprentice Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Rangers Apprentice Mod:
- Adds in a whole new range of Ranger armour and equipment.
- Gives you the ability to equip a new ranger bow, as well as throwing knives and a Saxe.
- Also adds many new mobs into the game, as well as Scandian’s, Wargals,Kalkara and Morgarath.
- This mod is regularly updated and available for the latest patch of Minecraft.
How to Install the Rangers Apprentice Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Rangers Apprentice Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Rangers Apprentice Mod:
- There most recent update for the Rangers Apprentice Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.