Basic overview of the RC Planes Mod:
The RC Planes Mod is a small but quirky mod that allows users to fly about their Minecraft world in remote control planes. Since the release of this mod for 1.7.10, the Diamond Minecraft has done a review of it. The RC 2 mod has also been released, so why not download both of them today?
How to use the RC Planes Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the RC Planes Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
RC Planes Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the RC Planes Mod:
- New detailed 3D models with 512×512 textures. (These models are for both RC entities and items).
- New overlay system. (The overlay that displays information).
- New physics modelling. (Which allows for more detailed simulations)
- Integrated Bullet (Bullet physics) which provides a collision detection and response system.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the RC Planes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the RC Planes Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the RC Planes Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!