Basic overview of the Real Life Mod:
The Real Life Mod is an incredibly new mod that makes Minecraft a lot more realistic! The mod allows you to switch between HD models and minecraft vanilla models, dress your player, experience the realistic survival aspect of the mod with thirst, bladder problem and hunger. The mod also adds in realistic furniture, money to buy and sell blocks, new vehicles with dynamic driving mechanics, working traffic lights – the list goes on and on! The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Real Life Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Real Life Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Real Life Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Real Life Mod:
- The Real Life Mod adds in new player models that are nothing like the original vanilla models.
- The mod also adds in the ability to get married to men and women, have kids and more.
- More additions include new vehicles with realistic mechanics and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Real Life Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Real Life Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.