Basic overview of the Realistic Deaths Mod:
The Realistic Deaths Mod is a brand new mod created by the developer “deadrecon98”. The mod aims to change the death system in Minecraft and make it more realistic, obviously. Now, when you kill a pig, zombie, cow, sheep or any other mob you will receive some new items rather than just the regular vanilla drops. This mod is very unique and I’ve never seen anything like it before, so what are you waiting for? Download this amazing mod today and share it with your friends on compatible server usage.
How to use the Realistic Deaths Mod:
There is no real way to use the Realistic Deaths Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Realistic Deaths Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Realistic Deaths Mod:
- When you kill a mob with this mod installed, you have a chance of collecting a head or a body part from the mob.
- Then, you can either discard this or use a carving knife to carve it open.
- Doing this will give you a chance of finding a whole range of items inside the body.
- Available for servers and client singeplayer.
How to Install the Realistic Deaths Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Realistic Deaths Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Realistic Deaths Mod:
- There most recent update for the Realistic Deaths Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.