Basic overview of the Realistic Pain Mod:
The Realistic Pain Mod is a brilliant new mod created for the latest version of Minecraft. It adds in new particle effects and animations regarding blood. The mod aims to make pain and deaths in Minecraft more realistic instead of just flinching when you are hit. This mod is one of the best that has been released lately and is bug-free. Better yet you can even install this mod for servers and client singleplayer.
How to use the Realistic Pain Mod:
There is no real way to use the Realistic Pain Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Realistic Pain Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Realistic Pain Mod:
- Blood splatters on your screen when you take damage (randomized size and location on screen)
- Blood particles spew from your body when you take damage, some leave a splatter on the ground
- When you are hurt from an explosion, you will get dust in your eyes.
- This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Realistic Pain Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Realistic Pain Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Realistic Pain Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Realistic Pain Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4 and also altered some of the particle effects with the blood splatters.