Basic overview of the Realm Escape Map:
The Realm Escape Map is an amazing parkour style map with a fantastic story and narrative. You play as a Scientist whose job it is to create portals to new dimensions. However one day one of your experiments goes a little bit wrong and you accidentally get sucked into a portal. You aim to get home but realise the only way to do that is to go back through the portals you have been creating all your life.
How to use the Realm Escape Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Realm Escape Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Realm Escape Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Realm Escape Map:
- The Realm Escape Map has up to four hours of brilliant gameplay, which can be enjoyed with your friends.
- The gameplay of the map largely revolves around parkour, with a tiny bit of combat too.
How to Install the Realm Escape Map:
- To install the Realm Escape Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Realm Escape Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Realm Escape Map.