Basic overview of the Recall Stones Mod:
The Recall Stones Mod is based on a system that the developer remembers using in ULTMA online, now comes a minecraft mod called Recall Stones. This mod adds new items and blocks that provides a system of stones that allow players to instantly teleport to another location in the world, or another. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 and can also be installed for Minecraft client. Furthermore, the mod is highly compatible with a range of Minecraft mods including Minecraft Forge and OptiFine.
How to use the Recall Stones Mod:
There is no real way to use the Recall Stones Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Recall Stones Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Recall Stones Mod:
- The mods main addition is the recall stone – sneak right click with this item will set the recall point of the stone to your current location.
It will also allow you to name the stone when you set your recall point.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, fully updated, bug-free!
- Compatible with other mods, and can be installed for client and SMP.
How to Install the Recall Stones Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Recall Stones Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Recall Stones Mod:
- There most recent update for the Recall Stones Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.10.