Basic overview of the Recycler Mod:
The Recycler Mod is a mod just like the Uncrafting Table, it lets you return your crafted items back into the original components used to create them. However, this mod is slightly more realistic in that the machine takes time to operate. There are some things you can do speed up the action, however. This idea for a mod is not original and has been done before, but the Recycler Mod certainly is the most realistic and complex!
How to use the Recycler Mod:
There is no real way to use the Recycler Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Recycler Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Recycler Mod:
- This mod adds the ‘Recycler’. A machine that will let you get 100% of your resources back.
- The machine actually uses catalysts instead of fuel to run.
- The machine turns an item back into its resources in around five minutes.
- This time can be sped up with a Mystic Stone!
- Adds a complexity and realism into this mods premise.
- Updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Recycler Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Recycler Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Recycler Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Recycler Mod.