Basic overview of the Redstone Paste Mod:
Have you ever wondered why there is no updated alternative to redstone circuitry? I mean, redstone is a nice feature and all but sometimes it can be a little clunky and awkward to control. The Redstone Paste Mod created for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4 and rethinks the whole idea of redstone. It improves the circulation of redstone within the game and generally makes it and easier function to implement.
How to use the Redstone Paste Mod:
There is no real way to use the Redstone Paste Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Redstone Paste Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Redstone Paste Mod:
- Redstone Paste Mod adds a new form of redstone dust into the game, allowing you to transmit redstone signals across a variety of surfaces, including ceilings and walls.
- Also included are sticky repeaters and sticky comparators, to keep your redstone current strong or do complex logic no matter where you decide to run your paste.
- This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Redstone Paste Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Redstone Paste Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Redstone Paste Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Redstone Paste Mod.