Basic overview of the Region Times Mod:
The Region Times Mod is a very unique mod developed by “FrostedSnowman”. The mod allows server admins to set different day/night cycles, times, and weathers at different points of a server map. This map is compatible with a variety of other external mods and requires both Minecraft Forge and World Edit to run properly.
How to use the Region Times Mod:
There is no real way to use the Region Times Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Then, manually configure the separate region times via the mod’s menu.
Region Times Mod Video Showcase:
No videos publicly showcasing the modification’s features are available at this point in time.
Key Features of the Region Times Mod:
- The Region Times Mod is a unique mod that allows server admins or people who are OP’d to set region times.
- Meaning that if a server map is large enough there can be different time zones and weather for different parts of the map.
- If you really wish to do so, the map can be installed for single player client maps also.
How to Install the Region Times Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- You also need to install a plugin entitled WORLDEDIT to properly configure this mod.
- Next, download the Chester Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Region Times Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Region Times Mod updated and fixed a bug concerning the use of command blocks alongside the mod. The mod is regularly updated and is bug free.