Basic overview of the Reptile Mod:
The Reptile Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a brilliantly simple but effective mod created by the developer: ‘thomassu’. This mod adds some reptiles into your game including the Giant Turtle, the Komodo Dragon, Crocodile, Lizard and new the Gila Monster. So what are you waiting for? Download this mod today and play! This mod is also available for Minecraft client and multiplayer.
How to use the Reptile Mod:
There is no real way to use the Reptile Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Reptile Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Reptile Mod:
- The Giant Turtle – it is a passive Mob, walking very slow, and you can ride it. It has 12 lifes (6 hearts) and it drops nothing, but it actually places a chest on the ground when its killed.
- Crocodile – it is a Hostile mob, it kills you all the time, it has 30 lifes (15 hearts) and it drops leather, it has 2 different species.
- Komodo Dragon – it is a passive mob, but when you attack him, he becomes angry, and it gives you poison for 20 seconds, it has 20 lifes (10 hearts) and it drops a fermented spider eye because of his poison.
How to Install the Reptile Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Reptile Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Reptile Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Reptile Mod.