Basic overview of the Retro Cookies Mod:
The Retro Cookies Mod is a brand new mod available for the latest patch Deadlyshadow78. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10. The mod adds in loads of new items from retro games, like cookies! The mario cookie, the link, sonic, pikachu and megaman cookies are all available to craft with new materials. Each cookie gives the player a specific boost or new ability. The mod is available for SMP and single player client, and can also work with Forge.
How to use the Retro Cookies Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Retro Cookies Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Retro Cookies Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Retro Cookies Mod:
- Adds in retro cookies that you can craft and eat – every cookie has a unique ability and boost.
- Available for the Minecraft single player and multiplayer servers.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Retro Cookies Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Retro Cookies Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.