Basic overview of the RideMob Plugin:
The RideMob Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.4 is an extremely simple addition for your collection. This mod allows the player to ride any mob in game, as straight forward as that. This download is even classed as a plugin so you don’t have to worry about compatibility. This mod works with all other plugins and can even be installed on servers. So what are you waiting for, download the plugin today and ride any mob you want!
How to use the RideMob Plugin:
There is no real way to use the RideMob Plugin you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
RideMob Plugin Video Showcase:
Key Features of the RideMob Plugin:
- Allows the player to simply ride on the back of any mob in vanilla Minecraft.
- Also allows players to ride on the back of external mod-implemented mobs.
- Works with Minecraft 1.7.4/5 and can be installed for singleplayer client and servers.
- You can even ride on the back of the Ender Dragon!
How to Install the RideMob Plugin:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the RideMob Plugin and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the RideMob Plugin:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the RideMob Plugin.