Basic overview of the Right Click Torch Mod:
The Right Click Torch Mod does nothing more than allowing a player to place an torch in the world, by simply right clicking whilst holding a pickaxe, shovel or axe. You don’t have to keep torches on your hotbar, simply having one anywhere in your inventory is enough. The mod has no configuration files, and the only dependency is forge. So what are you waiting for, surely you know by reading this how much this will help your Minecraft play? Download the mod below, and install it with Minecraft Forge to use it.
How to use the Right Click Torch Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Right Click Torch Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Right Click Torch Mod Video Showcase:
- The Right Click Torch Mod allows for the easy placement of torches by right clicking.
- As long as the torches are somewhere in your inventory you will be able to place them.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Right Click Torch Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Right Click Torch Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.