Basic overview of the Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
The Roguelike Dungeons Mod is a crazy new modification for Minecraft 1.7.2 by the developer ‘Greymerk’. This mod adds in lots of randomized, mob-riddled dungeons and caverns that fit right in to the vanilla Minecraft underground. This mod is available for Minecraft single player and multiplayer and is set to challenge even the most experienced of Minecraft players!
How to use the Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
This modification is very simple to use. As it is a stand alone mod and does not require either Modloader or Minecraft Forge, it implements automatically as soon as you load up your Minecraft game! Install, load, enjoy!
Roguelike Dungeons Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
- As soon as this mod is installed into your Minecraft game, it compltely changes and revolutionizes your underground cave systems! No longer is it a boring wasteland, instead it is a zombie infested maze with a surprise around every corner!
- You can install this mod for both client and server versions of Minecraft.
- You can now stumble upon chests, venture into five leveled dungeons, and even find a few special items too!
How to Install the Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
- The Roguelike Dungeons Mod does not require you to download Minecraft Forge, it is a stand alone mod.
- Download the Roguelike Dungeons Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder which can be found inside your Minecraft directory.
- Lastly, delete the META-INF file and load up Minecraft!
Changelogs of the Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
UPDATE 1.1A: An update tweaked the spawns of the cave systems and improved the complexity of them. The number of dungeons per catacomb has been increased also. Chests now have name tags.