Basic overview of the Rollercoaster Mod:
The Rollercoaster Mod is a brilliant mod created by the developer Diamond Miners. The mod is currently 80% complete and is updated all of the time, so no need to worry! The mod adds many rollercoaster features that when combined can craft your very own rollercoaster rail with loops, corner, boosts and more. The mod was created for the latest version of ModJam4 and since release has gained much popularity. So what are you waiting for, download this very nice and detailed mod today and start building your very own rollercoaster.
How to use the Rollercoaster Mod:
There is no real way to use the Rollercoaster Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Rollercoaster Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Rollercoaster Mod:
- The Rollercoaster Mod allows you to create your own rollercoasters in Minecraft.
- Chain lifts, loop-de-loops, corners and barrel rolls can all be forged with the new rollercoaster features.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft server and client single player.
- The mod is compatible with a variety of texture packs and mods. Additionally, it requires Forge to install properly.
How to Install the Rollercoaster Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Rollercoaster Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Rollercoaster Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Rollercoaster Mod. The mod has only just recently been released for the ModJam 4 competition.