Basic overview of the Roman Mod:
The Roman Mod is a brand new mod created by the developer: “Niclatheking”. The mod adds new items to the game, including new blocks, new tools and more. The mods items all revolve around the idea of roman things. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft, and can also be installed with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Roman Mod:
To use the Roman Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Roman Mod Video Showcase:
Because the mod is so new, there is currently no public video showcase showing the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Roman Mod:
- The Roman Mod adds ten new blocks to the game.
- It also adds a mob, known as the roman guard/soldier!
- Berry bushes are one of the new plants in the game, they spawn randomly in the world.
- Marble also spawns randomly in the world, and you can use it in crafting.
How to Install the Roman Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Roman Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Roman Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Roman Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.