Basic overview of the Salty Sunshine Mod:
The Salty Sunshine Mod, created by the developer GiraffeKey, adds in features fthat drastically improves the beach and desert biomes. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 but also works with Minecraft 1.8. This is one of the most recent mods to be updated in the community, and so far it is only 25% completed. The mod currently has features that are in progress, and also has one known error or bug.
How to use the Salty Sunshine Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Salty Sunshine Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Salty Sunshine Mod.
Key Features of the Salty Sunshine Mod:
- The Salty Sunshine Mod adds in plastic ore, which can pretty much be found everywhere.
- You can use this plastic ore to craft surboards, bodyboards, plastic boxes and buckets.
- The developer has noted that the mod will soon have berries and smoothies added as well as fish.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Salty Sunshine Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Salty Sunshine Mod:
- The latest update for the Salty Sunshine Mod ported it to Minecraft 1.7.10 and also added in range of new items.