Basic overview of the Saturation Display Mod:
This mod adds a new item value bar into the game, saturation. Saturation is essentially a hidden hunger bar that determines how long you can go without eating. Saturation is why some foods keep your hunger bar filled longer than others, and saturation is why you need to eat so much more in the1.7.4 update than you ever did before. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Saturation Display Mod:
There is no real way to use the Saturation Display Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Saturation Display Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Saturation Display Mod:
- Knowing your saturation allows you to see the true value of different foods and how long you have until you need to eat again. This feature is extremely useful, and servers as small update rather than a mod.
- SaturationDisplay shows your saturation number (which goes from 0 to 20, like health and armor) just above your experience level, along with your other status indicators.
- This mod is available for servers and client side single player.
How to Install the Saturation Display Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Saturation Display Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Saturation Display Mod
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Saturation Display Mod.