Basic overview of the Schematica Mod:
The Schematica Mod allows you to display a ghost image of a schematic inside your Minecraft save to rebuild a structure, or to even export a whole portion of your or a servers world into a schematic file. This mod is primarily controlled with three GUI’s. After the initial installation and running of the mod, it will create a folder with schematic files for you. In theory, you should be able to save and load certain maps or parts of your world into another separate save!
How to use the Schematica Mod:
There is no real way to use the Schematica Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Schematica Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Schematica Mod:
- By using this mod, it makes the replication of structures and world parts a lot easier and less time consuming! No longer will you have to save a screenshot, or waste your hunger bar by running back and forth!
- The animations and blocks which indicated the saved schematic is smooth and once you load a schematic theblue ghost version is not an eyesore and is an efficient way of building!
How to Install the Schematica Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Schematica Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Schematica Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Schematica Mod