Basic overview of the School Mod:
The School Mod is a brilliant new modification created for the latest version of Minecraft. This mod adds in many features that are similar to a school, including new books, items and even some new structures and machines. This mod is currently bug-free and also compatible with servers, so you can install this mod with your friends too. Use the features in this mod to grant you special powers.
How to use the School Mod:
There is no real way to use the School Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
School Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the School Mod:
- The School Mod allows you craft special textbooks that are modelled and textured professionally.
- These textbooks will all grant you special abilities such as summoning in villagers.
- You can also use these textbooks to make you run fast!
- You can use these textbooks to summon different types of pets and mods too.
- This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Compatible with Minecraft Forge, MCPATCHER and more.
How to Install the School Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the School Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the School Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the School Mod.