Basic overview of the Scribblenauts Resource Pack:
The Scribblenauts Pack is a pack based on the popular 2D puzzle game “Scribblenauts” The textures are inspired by the cartoony look and feel of the game, while keeping the creative feel of Minecraft. Everything has been textured; items, blocks and mobs all have been perfectly replicated from their counterparts. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. and can even be enjoyed with your friends on servers.
How to use the Scribblenauts Resource Pack:
There is no real way to use the Scribblenauts Resource Pack you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Scribblenauts Resource Pack Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Scribblenauts Resource Pack:
- This mod includes many of the features that you can find in the famous PS1 game.
- This mod has connected textures and is compatible with most other mods and texture packs.
- It also its very own set of custom music and audio and features random mobs.
- Available for SMP and client.
How to Install the Scribblenauts Resource Pack:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Scribblenauts Resource Pack and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new resource pack.
Changelogs of the Scribblenauts Resource Pack:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Scribblenauts Resource Pack.