Basic overview of the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map:
Over the past few weeks, the amount of maps being released for PS3 Minecraft has decreased dramatically. I’m not too sure why, maybe it has got something to do with the school calendar! Thankfully however, the developer of this map has saved us all with his release of the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map. This map allows users to get lost in a paradise of jungle freedom, all while collecting resources and killing opponents.
How to use the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Then, gather up as many friends as you can and invite them into your game.
Secret Garden Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map:
- One of the most detailed PS3 survival maps released to date.
- No kill zone limit at the very start of the map, also known as a grace period.
- Available on PS3 and Xbox Minecraft.
- Set in a large jungle paradise with large trees and endless shadows.
How to Install the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Secret Garden Hunger Games Map.