Basic overview of the Secret Rooms Mod:
This mod adds a variety of cool blocks that camouflage themselves to the surrounding world. All of these blocks have extremely useful functions that allow you to simply hide your diamonds, or punish all who dare try to get to them. Hidden doors, pressure plates, hidden levers and more! pay special attention to the revolutionary Ghost block. this block is visible in every way, but you can walk right through it.
How to use the Secret Rooms Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Secret Rooms Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Secret Rooms Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Secret Rooms Mod:
- New items include the Torch Lever, the One Way Camo block, the Camo Dummy, the secret lever and secret stairs.
- The mod revolves around the idea of camouflage.
- The developer has noted how he will be adding features in the future.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Secret Rooms Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Secret Rooms Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Secret Rooms Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!