Basic overview of the SecretRooms Mod:
The SecretRooms Mod is a sneaky and intricate mod that adds in different ways to trick your friends and opponents into thinking you’re a magician. SecretRooms allows you to install one sided camos, and is very different from the traditional invisible painting glitch that everyone is used to. Best of all, this mod can actually be installed for servers so you can play tricks on your friends. It is up to date with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the SecretRooms Mod:
There is no real way to use the SecretRooms Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically, how easy was that?
SecretRooms Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the SecretRooms Mod:
- Adds in a Torch Lever which works like a normal lever, but looks exactly like a torch.
- The mod also adds in the ability to have a secret gate. Camouflages to the blocks around it, and when its powered, it extends up to 10 blocks.
- There is also a new camouflaged back door and trap door too.
- Secret Redstone is a new feature. You can set up invisible circuitry!
How to Install the SecretRooms Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the SecretRooms Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the SecretRooms Mod:
- The latest changelog of the SecretRooms Mod has currently not yet been released to the public.