Basic overview of the SecurityCraft Mod:
The SecurityCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a new and unique mod that allows you to add increased amounts of security and safety to your Minecraft builds! With the help of this mod, you can create items that will allow/disallow and kill other server members when they try to enter on your property. I use this mod for my own property and I think that it is amazing! So what are you waiting for, download his mod today.
How to use the SecurityCraft Mod:
- To use the SecurityCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 you first of all need to download and install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then, you can follow some of the crafting recipes found below to create the items in this mod.
SecurityCraft Mod Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the SecurityCraft Mod:
- You can create a laser tripwire that will set of an alarm every time a player travels through it.
- You can set up a keypad that will only allow players access to your property if they have the correct code.
- You can also create mines that will blow up if they are stepped on.
- You can create a reinforced door, bouncing betty, a trapdoor and so much more.
How to Install the SecurityCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the SecurityCraft Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.