Basic overview of the Selfie Mod:
The Selfie Mod, created by the developer Zeux, allows you to take selfies in Minecraft. The mod adds in a phone to your game, equip it and you can make all of the duck faces you want. After taking the photos you can simply enjoy them, or upload them to a website server to look at with friends. The mod is compatible with Forge, client single player and soon to be SMP.
How to use the Selfie Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Selfie Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Selfie Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Selfie Mod:
- The Selfie Mod has a very simple premise behind it, take selfies with an in-game phone and then the photos with be automatically uploaded to a website where you can share and enjoy them with others.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Selfie Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Selfie Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Selfie Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!