Basic overview of the Sellos Mod:
The Sellos Mod, created by the developer Sellotape, changes a few in game configurations to allow you to experience how the developer plays his game. The mod doesn’t add any features, but install it and you will see minor differences; including jungles having more grass, the ocean having more mountains and enderman and creepers having different lifespans. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10.
How to use the Sellos Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Sellos Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Sellos Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Sellos Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Sellos Mod:
- The Sellos Mod doesn’t add any new features, but tweaks a few in game configs.
- The Enderman now has a changed lifespan and size, the Creeper’s lifespan has also been changed.
- The developer changed the resistances and strengths of some blocks.
- The Nether now spawns zombies, the jungle has more grass, and the ocean will now have more islands.
- The mod can be installed for servers, client side singleplayer and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Sellos Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Sellos Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Sellos Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!