Basic overview of the Server Emoticons Mod:
The Server Emoticons Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a brilliant mod that finally adds emoticons to your Minecraft server, for too people have been restricted by the keyboard. This mod is very simple but just adds something extra to your game save file and server, so why not download it? It features a straight forward download and install and will fit well in any modpack.
How to use the Server Emoticons Mod:
There is no real way to use the Server Emoticons Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Server Emoticons Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Server Emoticons Mod:
- This mod gives the players the opportunity to chat with friends on servers whilst using inbuilt symbols.
- Now, instead of just relying on text and smiley faces you can send anything you want.
- From hearts, to better smiley faces and so much more!
- This mod is is available for Minecraft 1.8 and is compatible will all other mods.
How to Install the Server Emoticons Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Server Emoticons Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Server Emoticons Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Server Emoticons Mod.