Basic overview of the Setbiome MCEdit Filter:
In the newest update for Minecraft 1.8 a whole new array of biomes were added into the game, GREAT! However this isn’t so good news if you use MCEdit. If you are using MCEdit with Minecraft 1.8, the previous setbiome filter won’t allow you to change older biomes into newer 1.8 biomes. However, a clever developer has now created a new filter that allows you to do just that.
How to use the Setbiome MCEdit Filter:
- To use the Setbiome MCEdit Filter, you first of all need to install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then, in MCEdit you can select a previous biome and choose to replace it with a Minecraft 1.8 biome.
Setbiome MCEdit Filter Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Setbiome MCEdit Filter:
- Select older biomes and replace them with new 1.8 biome.
- The filter also removes some of the more useless biomes, just so you don’t have to deal with them.
- Very easy to use, understand and implement into your 1.8 creations.
How to Install the Setbiome MCEdit Filter:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Setbiome MCEdit Filter:
Due to the Setbiome MCEdit Filter just being released, there are currently no public changelogs for it.