Basic overview of the Shadow World Mod:
The Shadow World Mod is a brand new mod released for Minecraft 1.7.10. The mod adds in a brand new biome, or world, called the Shadow World. The world is extremely expansive in design and layout, and will give you hours and hours of fun. The world includes new floating islands, new ores, new creatures, and the brightest night sky you will ever see.
How to use the Shadow World Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Shadow World Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Shadow World Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Super Massive Tech Mod:
- The Shadow World Mod adds in new achievements to the game that add on to vanilla achievements.
- The world has many new sights to offer, including bright stars, floating islands, new ores and more.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Shadow World Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Shadow World Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Shadow World Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!