Basic overview of the Shatter Mod:
The Shatter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is created by the developer iChun. This developer has produced a number of small mods that helps to improve the game! This mod actually adds in a new death animation. This doesn’t seem like much but actually adds a whole new element to the game. If you have this mod installed, whenever you kill a mob they will split into several limbs and will float and then fade from the air.
How to use the Shatter Mod:
- There is no real way to use the Shatter Mod, you simply just need to install it correctly and then all of the features should automatically be enabled in your game.
Shatter Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Shatter Mod:
- There are no real key features to the shatter mod, it only adds on thing into the game: the animation.
- When you kill a friendly or enemy mob they will shatter into several pieces: usually into the limbs, head and torso.
- Then, from here, they will float up into the air and fade away slowly.
- Unfortunately, this mod is only serverside and will have no effect when installed on servers.
How to Install the Shatter Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Click here to install the iChun Util Mod, the base dependency for this developers mod set.
- Next, download the Shatter Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Shatter Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Shatter Mod. This mod is complete and is not being worked on anymore, so download the simple but effective mod today!