Basic overview of the Shinystones Mod:
The Shinystones Mod is a brilliant new mod that adds in four new items. It adds in stones of the four basic elements: fire, water, air and earth. These can then be crafted into a variety of items and materials, including weapons and tools. This mod is created by the developer ‘mighty2361’ and is compatible with most external mods including Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Shinystones Mod:
There is no real way to use the Shinystones Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Shinystones Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Shinystones Mod:
- Adds in the four basic elements of fire, water, earth and air into Minecraft.
- These can then be crafted into a variety of tools and weapons.
- The mod also adds in a new type of few entitled ‘elemental fuel’.
- This can be used as an alternative to coal when smelting items.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft, and can be installed for server mulitplayer (SMP) and client singleplayer.
- All of the recipes are intuitive and easy to follow.
How to Install the Shinystones Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Shinystones Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Shinystones Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Shinystones Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.