Basic overview of the Shoulder Surfing Mod:
The Shoulder Surfing Mod is fantastic mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 that replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view. This style of camera was pioneered by games like Capcom’s Resident Evil 4. This provides for an all new experience that has never been seen in Minecraft before, so what are you waiting for? Try it out today!
How to use the Shoulder Surfing Mod:
There is no real way to use the Shoulder Surfing Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Shoulder Surfing Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Shoulder Surfing Mod:
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Saved settings
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (default I-J-K-L)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning
- Dont show player head if camera gets too close to it.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, compatible with most other mods and texture packs.
- Regularly updated and provides a brand new experience in Minecraft.
How to Install the Shoulder Surfing Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Shoulder Surfing Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Shoulder Surfing Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Shoulder Surfing Mod.