Basic overview of the Silicon Mod:
The Silicon Mod is a recently re-named mod. It used to be called the Bloodstone Mod but since the 1.6.4 it has been updated and more features have been added. This mod is created by the developer ‘generalcedric’. It is the creators first mod and is currently a work in progress, but has some fantastic features as of now and is definitely worth a download. So what are you waiting for, download the Silicone mod today!
How to use the Silicon Mod:
There is no real way to use the Silicon Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Silicon Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Silicon Mod:
- This mod adds several random features to the game, they don’t necessarily compliment each other however.
- The Silicone Pickaxe can be created easily by following the crafting recipe, and can also be used as a weapon!
- This mod also adds randomly and naturally spawning Nether trees into the game.
- The Silicone Mod adds a whole new set of armour into the game.
- Compatible with the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Silicon Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Silicon Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Silicon Mod:
- There most recent update for the Silicon Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.