Basic overview of the SimCraft Mod:
Minecraft has a wide selection of blocks to use for decoration. Sometimes all those blocks themselves aren’t enough. If your looking for even more decoration blocks, look no further. SimCraft by Conraad brings you all the decoration blocks you would ever need. This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. and can be installed for client.
How to use the SimCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the SimCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
SimCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the SimCraft Mod:
- Adds in new types of trees
- Adds in new types of wood
- Adds in new types of decoration blocks
- Adds in new machines
- Adds in new types of ores
- Adds in new types of stone
- Adds in new types of plants
- Adds in new types of crops
How to Install the SimCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the SimCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the SimCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the SimCraft Mod.