Basic overview of the Simple Achievements Mod:
The Simple Achievements Mod allows you to define a list of achievements, which will be listed in a book given to the player on first world start. The achievements in the book have many formatting options, and can be designed in many different ways. It supports servers having different achievements, all achievements from a server will be sent to client players when they log in. The mod is available for SMP and client-side single player, and is currently up to date with Minecraft 1.8. Additionally, the mod is 100% complete!
How to use the Simple Achievements Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Simple Achievements Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Simple Achievements Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Simple Achievements Mod:
- To add achievements, first you must define the different formatting presets in “divConfig.json”. There are some example formatting settings in the file by default.
- Next, in achievementList.txt, add achievements by entering text on each line, followed by “::” and then the div number. There are some examples of this in the file by default.
- There is also a command added to refresh the achievements while ingame. Just run /flushAchievements and the data will be reset and re-read from the files.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Simple Achievements Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Simple Achievements Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.